Find Your Opportunity
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
- Reviews all product information contained in the Work Instructions before running the press or specific task required
- Must be at assigned workstation on time and prepared
- Review jobs performance and details with previous shift Operator
- Conducts assignments under supervision of the Shift supervisor or Product Specialist.
- Must be able to keeps records and fill our required paperwork for each job. (examples Production Sheet, scrap sheets, etc.)
- Prior to attending machine, be sure that all components, supplies and fixtures needed are at the press. (Per Work Instructions)
- Notifies Shift Supervisor or Clean Room Tech and Quality Inspector of rejects and quality defects.
- Performs secondary operations at the press such as degating, trimming operations to remove flash, or other minor finishing operations to meet specifications detailed in the Work Instructions.
- Package parts per instructions in Work Instructions.
- Segregate parts required by Q.C. as noted in Work Instructions.
- Notify Shift Supervisor or Process Tech of any changes occurring to process, molded part or scrap rate. Press Operators should NOT make any changes to machine or molds.
- Maintains a clean and organized work area. Assists in general housekeeping duties as directed by Shift Supervisor or Clean Room Tech.
- During press down time when not assigned to a different press, perform tasks such as making boxes, put completed boxes on skids, clean and organize production area, etc.
- Monitors material level in hoppers and informs Material Handler when low on material.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed and is committed to continuous improvement in all job functions.
- Other duties as assigned
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Like many of the applicants I work with on a daily basis, I came to MOLARI looking for the same answers. I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to work as a temp in the office. I was encouraged to ask questions, given freedom to develop my own ideas and had the opportunity to learn new skills. My temporary assignment turned into a permanent position, with more opportunity for growth. I feel like my story with MOLARI is the perfect example of how EVERYONE who comes through its doors is valued. I truly understand the importance of helping people find their way and figuring out what they’re good at. Being given opportunities to grow throughout my time here has made me passionate about doing the same for members in our community. MOLARI took a chance on me and I love being able to pay it forward.
Nicole helps connect the unique and talented candidates coming to MOLARI with businesses in Berkshire County. She has learned how to get to the heart of what a company needs in an employee and helps applicants find strengths they didn’t even know that they had.