Find Your Opportunity
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
- Process Accounts Payable from receipt of invoice, including expense coding, approvals, data entry, verifying accuracy.
- Process weekly check selections, ACH, credit card payments for Accounts Payable invoices.
- Investigate discrepancies and resolves issues with Accounts Payable invoices and purchase orders.
- Review expenditures to identify and correct errors.
- Assist the Sr. Staff Accountant in the timely and accurate execution of multi-site monthly and annual accounting closes in accordance with GAAP
- Analyze and prepare inventory valuation reports; ensure accurate unit material costs; verify proper expense accruals; prepare final monthly absorption entries
- Review and reconcile sub-ledgers (AR/AP/Fixed Assets), petty cash accounts, inventory and other miscellaneous balance sheet accounts to General Ledger; identify and make correcting journal entries as required
- Prepare and oversee the preparation of daily, weekly, monthly financial reports
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports.
- Assist in the proper record keeping and safeguarding of all Company assets
- Other duties as assigned.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand and/or walk. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to approximately 25 pounds.
- The employee is frequently exposed to a typical office environment and office machinery. The employee may have to walk through a manufacturing facility and/or up or down stairs. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Associate's degree with an emphasis in accounting preferred.
- 2-3 years of experience with accounting responsibilities through trial balance for a midsized business preferred.
- Must be detailed, precise, and highly analytical with a solid understanding of business.
- Requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications; strong Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Excellent communication skills to provide clear and consistent information for all levels of the organization.
Meet Your Recruiter
Since being with MOLARI, I have been encouraged and given opportunities to grow in many ways, starting in Reception and moving into the role of Recruiter, I’ve always been given opportunities to develop new skills and join groups focused on building leadership skills, both personally and within the community. Working for a company that has such strong values and ties to its community helps me be involved and engaged with what people want and need in our area. This level of involvement really helps me connect with our applicant community and our clients. It allows me to help build a bridge between our employers and candidates.
Liz recruits and screens applicants; once hired, she orients new employees. Liz works closely with Employment Services team members to place the right MOLARI employees with clients throughout the Berkshires.