Find Your Opportunity
Lee, MA 01238 US
- Monitor Accounts Receivable e-mail and communicate with warehouse and customer service regarding customer payments.
- Print customer invoices and process credit cards payments.
- Contact customers when cards are declined.
- Gather and prepare incoming invoices and correspondence by mail, e-mail, fax, etc.
- Obtain approval or match invoices to inventory system.
- Enter invoices into the A/P system.
- Assist with processing payments.
- All other Accounts Payables routine tasks.
- Support and backup for other Administrative functions as require
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Ability to work as a team player with employees in multiple locations
- Previous A/R, A/P or other accounting experience preferred
Meet Your Recruiter
Since being with MOLARI, I have been encouraged and given opportunities to grow in many ways, starting in Reception and moving into the role of Recruiter, I’ve always been given opportunities to develop new skills and join groups focused on building leadership skills, both personally and within the community. Working for a company that has such strong values and ties to its community helps me be involved and engaged with what people want and need in our area. This level of involvement really helps me connect with our applicant community and our clients. It allows me to help build a bridge between our employers and candidates.
Liz recruits and screens applicants; once hired, she orients new employees. Liz works closely with Employment Services team members to place the right MOLARI employees with clients throughout the Berkshires.