Find Your Opportunity
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
This position is working for a 24/7 medical answering service. In this position, you will be responsible for answering calls for a various medical facilities and practices. You will be connecting callers to the requested staff member and or department, taking messages when the offices are not available and paging on-call physicians. The nature of these calls can vary from non urgent requests like scheduling an appt to more urgent situations where a patient is in pain. You will process these calls using a computerized scripted system that has that will guide you on what information to obtain from your caller and how to enter it. The pay is $17.95/HR. Please see technology requirements below.
Days and Hours: M-F, 8-4:30 or 8:30-5
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 years of customer service experience
- Previous call center, medical office or answering service helpful
- Monitor Resolution – 1920x1080
- Internet speed – Download:25/ Upload: 5/ Ping: 20 or less ( www.speedtest.net) we will need a screen shot of this as well) – Must be done when hardwired via ethernet, WIFI is not allowed for call processing.
- Windows Operating System of 10 or 11
- MAC and Chromebooks are not compatible with our software.
- Web cam is required ( training purposes)
Meet Your Recruiter
Since being with MOLARI, I have been encouraged and given opportunities to grow in many ways, starting in Reception and moving into the role of Recruiter, I’ve always been given opportunities to develop new skills and join groups focused on building leadership skills, both personally and within the community. Working for a company that has such strong values and ties to its community helps me be involved and engaged with what people want and need in our area. This level of involvement really helps me connect with our applicant community and our clients. It allows me to help build a bridge between our employers and candidates.
Liz recruits and screens applicants; once hired, she orients new employees. Liz works closely with Employment Services team members to place the right MOLARI employees with clients throughout the Berkshires.