Find the one that is right for you.
Find Your Opportunity
Creative Graphic Designer
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
Essential Job Functions:
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Offset and digital “On Press” color matching experience
- Create design alternatives for samples, point of purchase displays, packaging, promotional items and product illustrations, that meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Collaborate with engineering and digital print production shop to build prototypes and sign-offs
- Review final layouts with sales and customers; solicit input on changes; suggest improvements as needed; revise designs and make necessary changes
- Prepare production artwork and mechanicals for both offset and digital print projects
- Provide marketing support for internal company needs
- Work with external marketing partners to provide support
- Test & maintain color management process integrity from scanned input to final output to ensure color perfect results
- Work with our digital print departments to develop and create print ready files, mechanicals, and digital cut files
- Enter print estimate request directly into our print estimate program
- Work within our project management software, MONDAY, to manage all print projects
- Other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree is required along with a minimum of 5 years related experience in graphics arts or a related field. Able to establish identity and US work authorized.
- Ability to read and interpret documents; write reports and business correspondence; ability to present information and respond to questions.
- Must be organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with the ability to multi-task and follow instructions.
- Knowledge of media production, communication, and dissemination techniques and methods. This includes alternative ways to inform via written, oral, and visual media.
- Knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.
- Knowledge of principles for providing customer services including but not limited to needs assessment, quality standards and customer satisfaction.
- Must be strong in a Macintosh environment and be an advanced user with extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Quark Express, and Acrobat) as well as Microsoft Office Suites.
- Expert in the use of color management tools to ensure color accuracy is maintained from design to finished output.
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, etc. to practical situations.
Meet Your Recruiter
Since being with MOLARI, I have been encouraged and given opportunities to grow in many ways, starting in Reception and moving into the role of Recruiter, I’ve always been given opportunities to develop new skills and join groups focused on building leadership skills, both personally and within the community. Working for a company that has such strong values and ties to its community helps me be involved and engaged with what people want and need in our area. This level of involvement really helps me connect with our applicant community and our clients. It allows me to help build a bridge between our employers and candidates.
Liz recruits and screens applicants; once hired, she orients new employees. Liz works closely with Employment Services team members to place the right MOLARI employees with clients throughout the Berkshires.