Find Your Opportunity
HOME HEALTH AIDE (HHA)/PCA
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
Temporary add on pay of $2.00/hr for hours worked until June 30th, 2023
MOLARI HealthCare has been providing in-home services to Berkshire County elders for almost 4 decades. Our services make it possible for our most vulnerable population to remain in their homes, safe and cared for. Home Health Aides/PCAs are an integral part of these services.
Home Health Aides/PCAs provide companionship as well as hands on care to our clients who require assistance with personal hygiene and safety. Home Health Aides/PCAs establish a rapport with the clients and become a part of their lives.
Home Health Aides/PCAs responsibilities include*:
- Assist in personal care of clients
- Follow directions and nursing procedures, (proper lifting, moving of the client, oral hygiene, bathing, skins care, and monitoring of equipment). No fingernail or toenail cutting is permitted.
- Observe and properly record the clients care, symptoms, mental and physical status, or
- Report pertinent observations and significant changes.
- Maintain a pleasant, sanitary, and safe environment in areas of the home used by the client.
- Provide household services that are designated to prevent or postpone the client's institutionalization.
- Tend to nutritional needs, which may include purchase of food, preparation of meals in accordance with dietary regimen and assist with feeding when necessary.
- Recognize and utilize opportunities for reinforcing good health practices to patient and family.
If you are a natural born caregiver with compassion and a desire to help others, the role of Home Health Aide/PCA might be perfect for you! We have immediate openings throughout ALL of Berkshire County- Central, North, and South!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- CNA, HHA or PCA certificate (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Applicants need to be able to provide 2 positive work-related references, have reliable transportation, a good work ethic and be able to pass a CORI screening.
- Applicants need to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID 19 as per state mandate.
MOLARI offers the following benefits:
- Flexible schedules- work around your own life- as many as 40 or as little as 6 hours weekly
- Competitive pay rates starting at $17/HR
- Training and advancement opportunities
- No required weekends or holidays
- Weekly paycheck- Direct Deposit or VISA Pay Card
- 401K (for eligible employees)
- Earned Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical Insurance (for Full Time- 30 hrs. plus)
- Employee recognition and appreciation bonuses and events
#jobsintheberkshires #homecare #hiringnow #retentionbonus
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of HealthCare Services
As I began to work at MOLARI, I appreciated the family-friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to grow as a leader. As a mentor, Gail has encouraged me to be a part of the company’s growth and allowed me to build my skills to be effective in my role.
Lee oversees the in-house staff and field staff in MOLARI’s HealthCare Division. She orients all new field staff, clearly communicating the expectations, policies and procedures as they begin to service clients living in their homes and stays involved with other senior-friendly, like-minded organizations throughout the state. Lee brings her depth of experience as a Community Health Nurse and long-time Director of HealthCare Services to the MOLARI Management team as the company continues to serve Berkshire seniors and health care facilities.