Find Your Opportunity
Homemaker/Companion- New Pay Rate- $20/hr
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
MOLARI HealthCare has been providing in-home care services to Berkshire County elders for almost 4 decades. Our services make it possible for our most vulnerable population to remain in their homes, safe and cared for. In Home Caregivers are an integral part of these services.
In Home Caregivers provide companionship as well as hands off care to our clients who require assistance to keep their households functioning. In Home Caregivers establish a rapport with the clients and become a part of their lives.
In Home Caregivers assist with routine household tasks such as*:
- Assisting in the planning of meals in accordance with any dietary restrictions, cultural and economic family standards
- Preparing grocery lists and shopping for the client
- Handling Laundry
- LIGHT housekeeping (dusting, vacuuming, and tidying house)
- Changing bed linens
If you are a natural born caretaker with compassion and a desire to help others, the role of In Home Caregiver might be perfect for you! We have immediate openings throughout ALL of Berkshire County- Central, North and South!
What is a In Home Caregiver ? Click on the link https://youtu.be/rQbOZ2V17rU
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
- High school or equivalent
- Caregiving: 1 year (Preferred)
- Applicants need to be able to provide 2 positive work related references, have reliable transportation, a good work ethic and be able to pass a CORI screening.
- Covid 19 vaccination-Strongly Preferred
MOLARI offers the following benefits:
- Flexible schedules- work around your own life- as many as 40 or as little as 10 hours weekly
- Competitive pay rates starting at $20.00/hour
- Training and advancement opportunities
- No required weekends or holidays
- Weekly pay check- Direct Deposit or VISA PayCard
- 401K (for eligible employees)
- Earned Vacation Time
- Paid Sick Time
- Medical Insurance (for Full Time- 30 hours plus)
- Employee recognition and appreciation bonuses and events
#jobsintheberkshires #homecare #hiringnow #workingintheberkshires
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of HealthCare Services
As I began to work at MOLARI, I appreciated the family-friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to grow as a leader. As a mentor, Gail has encouraged me to be a part of the company’s growth and allowed me to build my skills to be effective in my role.
Lee oversees the in-house staff and field staff in MOLARI’s HealthCare Division. She orients all new field staff, clearly communicating the expectations, policies and procedures as they begin to service clients living in their homes and stays involved with other senior-friendly, like-minded organizations throughout the state. Lee brings her depth of experience as a Community Health Nurse and long-time Director of HealthCare Services to the MOLARI Management team as the company continues to serve Berkshire seniors and health care facilities.