Find Your Opportunity
Housing & Financial Assistance Administrator
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
Duties & Responsibilities:
Intake and File Processing
• Determine eligibility by identifying household crises and tracking consumer cases from open to close.
• Processes financial assistance applications through final payment.
• Maintain electronic records in accordance with agency and funding source standards/requirements and work to assure confidentiality of said records.
• Ensure that all data requirements for each individual financial program are fulfilled in a timely manner and all reports are submitted within established time frames.
• Willingness to work as a team to promote the goals of the program and the organization
• Ability to work in a busy, diverse team setting.
• Excellent time management, organizational and communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft WORD, Excel, Outlook required.
• Computer literacy – to facilitate learning new software platforms to manage work.
• Excellent oral & written communication abilities
• Sensitive to the needs of the homeless, low income and diverse populations.
• Mission-driven and able to maintain strong values and seek creative solutions in
a positive, team-oriented and judgement free environment
• High school diploma or equivalent/Associates Degree Preferred
• Experience in Administrative work
• Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Basic Internet understanding
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Stationary work. Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects.
• Repetitive motion. Substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers.
• The team member is required to have close visual acuity to view and work on a desk computer/laptop/iPad.
• Use of office equipment (phone, fax machine, copy machine, postage machine)
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Employment Services
I recently returned “home” to MOLARI and the Berkshires after time spent recruiting in larger markets and corporate environments. I’ve always loved the personal touch that working at MOLARI affords me. It starts from the top, Gail truly cares about this community and putting people first, so she encourages us to work with our clients and candidates alike in that same spirit.
Guin provides an important link between MOLARI’s Employment Services team and the Berkshire businesses whose staffing needs are served. She maintains relationships with long-time clients and continues to build relationships with businesses throughout the Berkshires. Guin digs deep to thoroughly understand the client's staffing needs. She shares all that she learns with the team to ensure MOLARI employees sent to clients will fit each client’s needs and culture. As a member of the Management team, Guin brings her vast experience in the staffing industry with an eye toward the continued growth of MOLARI’s Employment Services Division.