Find the one that is right for you.
Find Your Opportunity
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
- Emptying trash cans in common areas
- Sweeping and Mopping of Locker Rooms and Gym area
- Cleaning bathrooms
- Wiping down surfaces, entry way doors and glass
- Running Vacuum
- Replenishing Toilet Paper, Paper Towels, etc
- Able to Stand, Walk, Bend and Stoop to complete cleaning tasks
- Previous Housekeeping or Janitorial Experience - 6 Months minimum
- Ability to work independently and self direct
- Attention to Detail
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Like many of the applicants I work with on a daily basis, I came to MOLARI looking for the same answers. I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to work as a temp in the office. I was encouraged to ask questions, given freedom to develop my own ideas and had the opportunity to learn new skills. My temporary assignment turned into a permanent position, with more opportunity for growth. I feel like my story with MOLARI is the perfect example of how EVERYONE who comes through its doors is valued. I truly understand the importance of helping people find their way and figuring out what they’re good at. Being given opportunities to grow throughout my time here has made me passionate about doing the same for members in our community. MOLARI took a chance on me and I love being able to pay it forward.
Nicole helps connect the unique and talented candidates coming to MOLARI with businesses in Berkshire County. She has learned how to get to the heart of what a company needs in an employee and helps applicants find strengths they didn’t even know that they had.