Find Your Opportunity
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
He/she will be responsible for assisting the practitioners in the performance of procedures and other patient care required by the clients. The Medical Assistant functions clinically under the direction of the practitioners and will perform other duties as requested by the Practice Site Supervisor. The Medical Assistant will work collaboratively with other members of the team to ensure timely and smooth office flow, always keeping the needs of the patient first.
Dress Code: Personal scrubs of any color
- Experience in basic office skills is required, data entry skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of Windows based PC applications is required.
- Experience in surgical scheduling, procedures, etc. is preferred.
- Ability to work independently and take direction.
- Demonstrated ability to read and follow written/verbal direction.
- Sensitive to diverse cultures and cultural differences.
- Knowledge of community services.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to fast-paced, multifaceted position.
- Good telephone communication skills.
- Must be flexible to cover for vacations and earned time absences.
- Flexible hours required.
- Self-motivated and ability to be independent and flexible within a team framework.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Will be expected to travel to other office sites within Berkshire County.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Must be able to speak and write the English language in an understandable manner.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Like many of the applicants I work with on a daily basis, I came to MOLARI looking for the same answers. I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to work as a temp in the office. I was encouraged to ask questions, given freedom to develop my own ideas and had the opportunity to learn new skills. My temporary assignment turned into a permanent position, with more opportunity for growth. I feel like my story with MOLARI is the perfect example of how EVERYONE who comes through its doors is valued. I truly understand the importance of helping people find their way and figuring out what they’re good at. Being given opportunities to grow throughout my time here has made me passionate about doing the same for members in our community. MOLARI took a chance on me and I love being able to pay it forward.
Nicole helps connect the unique and talented candidates coming to MOLARI with businesses in Berkshire County. She has learned how to get to the heart of what a company needs in an employee and helps applicants find strengths they didn’t even know that they had.