Find Your Opportunity
REMOTE CALL CENTER REP
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
- Answer and route incoming calls from patients and the general public.
- Serve as the first point of contact and liaison for patients or by screening calls and resolving questions directly whenever possible.
- Provide customer service support and coordination for all aspects of patient care.
- Screen issues and answers general questions, with the goal of resolving requests in real time.
- Take information and messages for various offices and ensure office personnel are in receipt of the message that is input into Salesforce.
- Recognize emergencies and appropriately respond.
- Ensure that proper protocols and information is taken ensuring patient privacy.
- Excellent communication, organizational, time management, and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve on the spot.
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Ability to work productively in a remote environment.
- PC proficiency: ability to learn new software quickly.
- Knowledge of medical terminology is a plus but not required.
- Windows PC required with updated OD. NOTE: MAC and Chromebook cannot be used.
- Work area near your router as PC and phone must be connected to the router.
- Screen resolution 1920X1080
- High School Diploma/GED required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Fully COVID Vaccinated (requirement of the healthcare organization being served)
- Administrative and/or customer service experience required.
- Experience working in a phone/ call center.