Find Your Opportunity
Stockbridge, MA 01262 US
- Manually sorting file boxes and discerning what documents need to be scanned/kept or disposed of
- Scanning documents and saving to appropriate electronic file
- Keeping work space tidy and organized throughout project
- Able to lift 25 lbs
- Proficient working in Windows operating system and MS Office environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Staffing Manager
Like many of the applicants I work with on a daily basis, I came to MOLARI looking for the same answers. I was fortunate enough to be given an opportunity to work as a temp in the office. I was encouraged to ask questions, given freedom to develop my own ideas and had the opportunity to learn new skills. My temporary assignment turned into a permanent position, with more opportunity for growth. I feel like my story with MOLARI is the perfect example of how EVERYONE who comes through its doors is valued. I truly understand the importance of helping people find their way and figuring out what they’re good at. Being given opportunities to grow throughout my time here has made me passionate about doing the same for members in our community. MOLARI took a chance on me and I love being able to pay it forward.
Nicole helps connect the unique and talented candidates coming to MOLARI with businesses in Berkshire County. She has learned how to get to the heart of what a company needs in an employee and helps applicants find strengths they didn’t even know that they had.