Find Your Opportunity
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Pittsfield, MA 01201 US
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office required.
- Excellent organizational office skills to deal with multiple priorities required.
- Demonstrated evidence of strong interpersonal skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to interact with all levels of staff in a professional manner required.
- Ability to work independently in a busy office setting required.
- Proven computer skills working in database and spreadsheet applications required.
- Professional appearance and demeanor required.
- Two years office experience in fast-paced setting, including independent decision-making, critical thinking, high level of customer service and attention to detail, required.
- Human Resources experience preferred.
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Associate degree in Business or related field at a MINIMUM
Meet Your Recruiter
Since being with MOLARI, I have been encouraged and given opportunities to grow in many ways, starting in Reception and moving into the role of Recruiter, I’ve always been given opportunities to develop new skills and join groups focused on building leadership skills, both personally and within the community. Working for a company that has such strong values and ties to its community helps me be involved and engaged with what people want and need in our area. This level of involvement really helps me connect with our applicant community and our clients. It allows me to help build a bridge between our employers and candidates.
Liz recruits and screens applicants; once hired, she orients new employees. Liz works closely with Employment Services team members to place the right MOLARI employees with clients throughout the Berkshires.